We can provide you with the latest materials that serves a unique purpose only because of our suppliers. They have researched and produced diverse materials that are much needed in the industry today. Some of our suppliers are new while we have worked with some for decades. Nevertheless, they are all experts in the materials and the knowledge they provide. We take great pride in our suppliers – the ones who make Stuti – because, our mission aligns with one another. Stuti, along with all our suppliers, strive to give our customers premium fibers that best suit their requirements.
Meta aramid is an aromatic polyamide with excellent heat & flame resistance. We supply is fibers for non – woven hot gas filteration industry & protective textiles. The fibers are also available in dope – dyed version.
Meta-aramids are best known for their combination of heat resistance and strength. In addition, meta-aramid fibers do not ignite, melt or drip; a major reason for their success in the FR apparel market.
In comparison to commodity fibers, meta-aramids offer better long-term retention of mechanical properties at elevated temperatures. Meta-aramids have a relatively soft hand and tend to process very similarly to conventional fibers, giving them a wide range of converted products.
Homo polymer Acrylic Fiber is a high strength fiber developed for technical applications in filtration media in coal operated power generation, cement mills, waste incineration plants etc. with excellent properties like:
- High strength
- Low residual shrinkage
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good thermal resistance
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
- High modulus
- Suited for long term operation at temperatures up to 130 degree celcius
The product is available in follow dtex and cut lengths:
- 0,9dtex/40 mm;
- 1,7dtex/50 mm,
- 2,2dtex/60 mm,
- 8,2dtex/80 mm,
Acrylic Filaments giving high quality silk appearance to carpets.
The main advantages of Acrylic Filaments are as below:
- Silky gloss and softness.
- Long lasting vibrant colors.
- Easy cleaning. Bleach solution can be used.
- Dust free & dirt resistance.
- Resistance to moths & mildew.
- Always new like look.
These filaments are available in the range of 900 dtex to 1500 dtex.
Polylactic acid PLA is a polymer that derives from natural sources like corn. PLA is biodegradable (when composted correctly), thus is often used in consumer products like cups, bags and containers as well as dissolvable medical implants.
Furthermore, PLA experienced a rise in popularity when 3D printing came to the market as PLA is food safe and easy to work – even for beginners in the 3D printing area.
PPS, or also polyphenylene sulfide, is a thermoplastic polymer synthesized by condensation of p-dichlorobenzene and sulfide sodium sulfide.
Thanks to the connections of monomers by sulfur atoms, PPS has characteristics of a high performance material, meaning PPS has excellent resistance to heat, acids, alkalies, mildew, abrasion or UV exposure to name a few. Furthermore, PPS has a low moisture absorption, a good dimensional stability and is flame retardant.
PPS is used in connectors, housings and pump bodies. In terms of textile applications, PPS is applied in protective clothing.
Functional lyocell fibres are produced particularly environmentally friendly with the patented ALCERU® procedure. The active substance is directly integrated into the cellulose matrix, imparting a permanent function to the cellulose.
These fibres are available for both yarn- and fill purposes.
Variety of product line is available, whereas with every line a different problems is tackled:
- Insect repellent, anti-mosquito
- fiber with vitamin E
- highly performing micro composite fibers managing temperature properties
Bi-component yarns describe fibers which consist of two different polymers. Those polymers can be embedded in various ways: for example by the core / sheath combination or side by side.
Thanks to this combination of polymers, bi-component yarns have the properties of both polymers, enabling them to be applied in a range of applications like adhesion melting, where the outer layer (sheath) has a lower melting temperature than the inner layer (core).
Our range of Bi-Component Staple Fibers are PE/PET, PE/PP, HDPE/PET, HDPE/PP.
conjugate stretch filament which provides comfort, stretch & 100% recovery during the life of the product.
This product is dye able, heat & chlorine resistant & has a good application for use in knits. The specific advantages would be:
- Shape keeping.
- Providing dimensional stability to the garment.
- 100%Recovery during the life time.
Cellulose acetate is a man-made fibre of natural origin with specific characteristics which allow the production of beautiful, practical and comfortable fabrics, whether used on its own or mixed with other natural, artificial or synthetic yarn or fibers. Acetate yarns were first to be used by the textile industry in the early 20’s. Since then, acetate yarns have enjoyed a growth in all the fashion sectors.
Today acetate yarns continue to play an important role both in weaving and knitting. The characteristics of acetate yarns make it possible to meet the requirements of mass production items, such as linings, as well as the production on exclusive fabrics in the more demanding markets of “niche” products.
- Specific gravity of acetate/triacetate fibers is lighter than that of cotton, viscose, cupro ammonium rayon fibers and is nearly equal to that of wool fibers.
- Acetate/triacetate fibers have bulky fabric hand and rich feeling.
- Filament yarns have luster and tactile feeling as silk fibers. In addition, they have an excellent color development.
- Acetate/triacetate fibers have optimal moisture absorption, warmth retention and elasticity. Acetate/triacetate fibers are used for pleat skirts thanks to the thermo-plasticity.
Among others, acetate yarns give to their fabrics the following characteristics:
- natural luxury
- silky feel
- elegant drape
- colour fastness and brightness
- cross dyeing capacity
- dimensional stability
Acetate yarns are used in various applications such as:
- clothing – like formal wear, nightgowns, coats, accessoires for dresses, neckties, blouses, sarees, sweaters, scarves etc.
- home furnishing – like blankets, bedclothes, fabrics for curtains etc.
- other uses – like umbrellas, cigarette filters, etc.
These are high performance, excellent conductive fibers.
Blending just a small amount will prevent static problems like:
- static shocks you experience when walking on carpets and touching door knobs, or getting out of cars,
- clinging of clothing to your body, and
- attracting of dust and soil.
- Offers Sufficient Static Control Capability by Blending a small Amount
- All blending methods are possible–blending at mixing, spinning, doubling, knitting and weaving stages.
- Possesses Excellent Static Control Capacity
- The static control properties are very stable and permanent.
- High Resistance to Washing, Flexing and Abrasion unlike carbon-coated fibers, no carbon particles will come off By rubbing. Also unlike metal and carbon fibers, these will neither break off, nor damage any surface it comes in contact with.
Available in Three Colors–Black, Gray and White
Work clothes, dust-free garments, school uniforms, dress suits, sweaters, carpets, upholsteries, car seats, blankets, curtains and static-free brushes for cleaning office equipment.
These are man-made high performance fibers with molecules that are characterized by relatively rigid polymer chains. We supply Para aramid fibers & filaments & pulp for various application.
Properties of Para aramid fibers & filaments –
- non flammable – Polyamide-imide based garments are permanently non-flammable The physical measurement which allows to qualify the non-flammability of the material is the Limited Oxygen Index (LOI). If it is considerably higher than the oxygen content in atmospheric air (21% approx.), the combustion of the product cannot sustain itself in a normal environment. Polyamid-imide does not melt when exposed to high temperatures but slowly char without dripping
- thermostabilit – Polyamide-imide fabrics are stable in flames, and the integrity of the clothing is sufficient to enable the wearer to move away from the hazardous area. Thermostability of a fiber or fabrics concerns the conservation of mechanical characteristics and dimensional stability for a given temperature exposure. For the protective clothing applications, fabric is required to withstand temperatures of over 1000°C for a few seconds. When subjected to flames, fabrics made from Polyamide-imide retain their integrity and their dimensions, which means that in addition to acting as a protective screen, they also maintain the protective layer of air between the skin and the clothing.
- thermal insulation – Polyamide-imide fiber is a very good thermal insulator, which allows good protection against heat with lightweight fabrics.
- resistance to chemicals – The chemical properties of Polyamide-imide provide efficient protection against most chemical agents. Polyamide-imide fiber give good resistance to cold acids, even when concentrated, and dilute alkalis at ambient temperature, when immersed for a fairly long period. It also withstands most organic solvents (except highly polar solvents and phenol-based solvents), chlorine bleach, detergents and water vapor. For short-period contact, i.e. accidental contact, Kermel has very good qualities as it retains its integrity and therefore sustains the protective screen effect.
- mechanical strength – The mechanical strength of Polyamide-imide fiber is ideally suited for making durable, long-wearing clothing.
- comfort – The low modulus of the fiber is realized in the extreme softness of Polyamide-imide fabrics and knits.
- appearance – Polyamide-imide does not have pilling, i.e. fabrics continue to look as good as new for a long time.
Each of our suppliers have their own specific area of expertise. Some specialise in protection fibers, while others focus on special polyester or renewable fiber. All of them, clubbed together, provide you with the satisfaction you deserve. We take pride in our product reliability and this was only possible because of our dedicated suppliers. We have carefully picked our partners and this has led us to where we are today. Over the years we have let go of many, and new partners have filled their places. This establishment was necessary for us to provide you with the latest and most unique materials available in the market today.